Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Shopping List {nail polish}

Leading up to the wedding I had a number of occasions to indulge in a mani/pedi treatment.  I took full advantage.  Now that Alan is home (he was deployed for four months of our engagement) and our finances are mostly combined, it's time to pull in the credit card.  Or at least save it for dresses and purses.

Recently, I've painted my nails a few times with results better than I would have thought possible.  Maybe patience really is a virtue and the manifesting results are better non-dominant-hand nails.  Whatever the reason, it's working and I took a shopping trip this week to Sephora for new nail polish as a treat.  

the new colors i am thoroughly enjoying 


the results: read my palm + glittery finish
  

No comments:

Post a Comment