Monday, August 1, 2011

his & hers

His:

Name: Alan
Provenance: everywhere (air force family)
Now: Virginia
Profession: Marine reservist, DOD contractor, full time student
Bona Fides: changed major from quantitative finance at JMU to multi-disciplinary studies in psychology & business at Liberty
Style Evolution: nerdy to preppy to cammies to "doesn't matter as long as my wife likes it"
Off Duty: video games & cooking
Happiest When: my wife is relaxed
Inspiration: America

Hers: 


Name: Cady
Provenance: Virginia
Now: Virginia
Profession: assistant vice president for an insurance underwriting firm
Bona Fides: double majored in economics & english from UVA
Style Evolution: jeans + t-shirt to preppy to corporate
Off Duty: wine lover who knits
Happiest When: after a productive day with a glass of wine in hand, snuggled up to my husband on the sofa
Inspiration: my parents have inspired me to work hard, the world around me gives me inspiration to be creative, and my husband gives me the love and freedom to pursue it  

No comments:

Post a Comment