Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day #61 {What's he thinking?}

What does he really think about hair?  





In less than 60 days, I've worn my hair in a variety of different ways.  I've worn it down straight and down wavy, I've worn it up for the wedding and up in a fun 'do I did myself, I've worn it totally messy, in a bun, in a ponytail, with a headband, and more.  You get the idea.  So what does Alan really think of my hair?

... He doesn't care.  And not because he's mean or doesn't notice.  He does, at least sometimes.  It's just that there is only one requirement he maintains: don't cut it short.  I'm learning that men have very few requirements about your hair and you should pay attention.  Because while he really doesn't give a flip about my hair, he still thinks I'm gorgeous even when I think I look terrible.  And because he thinks I'm sexy even when I think I'm far from it, I will keep my hair long despite humidity and every other unkind element out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment