Monday, July 11, 2011

Day #58: get your arm off my pillow

My husband could sleep through anything.  In fact he has slept through just about everything - bombs, gunfire, fire alarms, and even me smacking him.  I, on the other hand, cannot.  "Get your arm off my pillow" is a phrase often used by me in the middle of the night when I cannot sleep and yet my husband is sleeping soundly - on my pillow.

Maybe a California king sized bed will help.  Then again, he tends to chase me in his sleep so it's doubtful that a larger bed would solve the issue.  Plus, a California king would take up more than half our bed room.  

{Kate Spade bedding including Mr. & Mrs. pillows}


    

1 comment:

  1. Cute I've been looking at the kate spade set too!

    http://fashionhacks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete