Monday, June 27, 2011

Deets from the weekend {Dewey, DE}

Summer is here and that, my friend, is a beautiful thing.  For the first weekend of summer, we hit Dewey beach with my husband's sister, Jessica, and her husband Shaun.  Let's just say that Dewey isn't the same scene as the Currituck Club.  We hit the town hard this weekend and I'm pretty certain it hit back.  Here are a couple of fun pictures we captured along the way.  

{dance floor - my dress is Forever 21 & the husband is in Express} 

{You!}

{my sweet air guitar moves}

{view from lunch}

{at starboard - this is part of their  intense bloody mary station}
{warning: this could haunt you after consumption}

{i fell in love with the ruby red grapefruit drinks... i may purchase a juicer just for this drink}

{with my wonderful husband!}


{nom nom nom - love eggs benedict} 

No comments:

Post a Comment