Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day #39

Mackenzie girl 
We live in a small space.  Correction.  We live in a small space that is shrinking.  Hubs plus wife plus dog plus wedding presents in less than 900 sq. ft. ... you can see how this could present some issues.  The answer?  Surprisingly, it is not to shove everything under the bed or into the closet. 

My solution is organization and keeping the whopping 900 sq. ft. area clean.  Keeping the condo clean and organized helps make the space seem larger than it actually is.  That isn't simple when I have a husband, full time job, dog, friends and the desire to do fun things on my down time.

Solution part 2: take on one chore each night so that I'm not cleaning for three hours on a gorgeous Sunday when I should be parked at the pool, trashy novel in hand.       

No comments:

Post a Comment